Friday, January 9, 2009

What's this about?

Blogging. I don't know what to say about blogging. It gives us a chance to write down whatever. Some folks have been doing it a long time. Others, like me, have just started doing it. Actually, I am motivated by my daughters blog, which I first read today (it's only a few days old). I didn't know she wrote so well. I will post her blog's url here if I get her permission. I guess the money spent on her education included some time spent in composition and grammer. Blogging is a formal process that takes our thoughts, ideas, etc. and puts them into words potentially seen by everyone. In my mind it is like a personal editorial page. I can editorialize on any subject I want. Now, that sounds like a really good thing. Of course, there is the need to have a subject to write about. Let me see...subjects. I have a lot to choose from: current events from politics, local news, sports, television, theater, movies, to family and friends, special occassions, driving in NJ, airport security, and the like. The preceeding is just a minute number of topics. I'll have to pick one, or another not listed, and get on it. So, that's what blogging is all about. Picking and writing. I contend that in the process of picking and writing, I am thinking, so I am true to the title of my blog. Actually, I will have to pick something, think about it and write, excuse me, blog about it! But now it is time to go home and see what adventures await on the Jersey highways this Friday afternoon. Hooray, I'm a blogger!

2 comments:

  1. You can put mine up if I can put yours up. Love you Dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can. Love you too Catherine!

    ReplyDelete