Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The day after...

the 2010 mid-term election, has brought out all the pundits. So, why not me as well. We all know the GOP will now control the House and they are closer to the Dems regarding Senate seats (although at this moment, there are still 3 races to be settled). I am so happy that Christine O'Donell didn't win in Delaware, my home state. She is a little too far out there - like Pluto! Oh, that's not a planet anymore, but you know what I mean. In NJ, my current state, the GOP made gains in Bergen County and that's good. Believe me, the state is so corrupt that it may never really matter who's in office. Can you tell I am fed up with this place? So, what will the Republicans do? They will have the responsibility of doing "what the American people want." And that may not be easy. Will the Dem's block them? Will the GOP ram through legislation, like the Dem's did? You know, it's true: Be careful what you wish for! Let's see what the next 2 years bring. I will not be surprised if things are status quo in 2012. I hope the economy is better. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see you're writing again . . .keep it up. I love you!

    ReplyDelete